By IEEE Lasers & Electro-Optics Society
Read or Download 1995 IEEE Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics PDF
Similar nonfiction_1 books
- Current Trends in Nonlinear Systems and Control. In Honor of P. Kokotovic
- Stamp Magazine (April 2016)
- Genomic control for association studies a semiparametric test to detect excess-haplotype sharing
- Planetary Ring Systems (2006)(en)(234s)
Additional resources for 1995 IEEE Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics
2 Circuit breaker operating characteristics prior to test initiation The following circuit breaker characteristics shall be measured and recorded prior to the initiation of interruption tests: a) b) c) d) Opening time and opening contact speed/travel with rated control voltage and mechanism operating pressure (if applicable); Opening time and opening contact speed/travel with maximum control voltage and maximum mechanism operating pressure (if applicable); Closing contact speed/travel with minimum mechanism operating pressure (if applicable); and Contact resistance.
1. 2. 26 Copyright © 2000 IEEE. All rights reserved. 09-1999 Test duties 6 and 7 are not required if test duties 4 and 5 are made on a single-phase basis. 5 Test duties 8 and 9 Test duties 8 and 9 in Table 1 are single-phase tests made at 58% of the maximum rated voltage. These tests are intended to demonstrate the short-line fault capability of the circuit breaker. 04-1999. 5 × I for 50 Hz. The test may be performed as part of test duty 4 or its alternates. The latching portion of the test is demonstrated by sustaining the current flow after the closing operation for a duration equivalent to at least 10 cycles of the rated power frequency.
06-1997. Test current, I, is equal to the maximum rated rms symmetrical interrupting current. 3 s for circuit breakers rated for re closing duty. Time, t', is equal to 3 min. 04-1999 under the subclause for Rated closing, latching, and short-time current carrying capability. 5 for 50 Hz. Copyright © 2000 IEEE. All rights reserved. 1 Test duties 1, 2, and 3 Test duties 1, 2, and 3 shown in Table 1 consist of at least two symmetrical (< 20% dc) and one asymmetrical (between 40% and 60%) current interruption tests made with the appropriate current values, where I represents the rated short circuit interrupting current value.